Case Manager (RN) - Central WashingtonMolina Healthcare Wenatchee, Washington Job ID 2007667
As a Case Manager, you will work with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Yes
What makes you a successful Case Manager at Molina Healthcare? Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you're the right fit.
I love working at a company that sees our members as people not numbers and allow employees to provide individual care to meet the member’s needs.-Lori K. MS, BSW, CADC, Case Manager
If they feel someone cares about them, they are more likely to care for themselves, and their health, in return. Sometimes we have to be their only friend.-Joanne J., Case Manager
A member’s care is enhanced when their care providers think deeply about their situation and then offer assistance and guidance.-Brent A., Case Manager
Medical · Dental · Vision
Group & Voluntary Life Insurance
Aflac · Pet Health · Identity Theft
Auto & Home Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401K · Roth 401K
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Continuing Education Units
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
Legal Assistance Plan
Employee Assistance & Well Being Programs
Employee Perks Platform
This position is responsible for providing case management services to Molina members in Okanogan, Chelan, Grant, and Douglas Counties, so the qualified candidate will reside in one of those locations.
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
• Assesses inpatient services for members to ensure optimum outcomes, cost effectiveness and compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
• Analyzes clinical service requests from members or providers against evidence based clinical guidelines.
• Identifies appropriate benefits, eligibility and expected length of stay for requested treatments and/or procedures.
• Conducts inpatient reviews to determine financial responsibility for Molina Healthcare and its members. May also perform prior authorization reviews and/or related duties as needed.
• Processes requests within required timelines.
• Refers appropriate cases to Medical Directors and presents them in a consistent and efficient manner.
• Requests additional information from members or providers in consistent and efficient manner.
• Makes appropriate referrals to other clinical programs.
• Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to promote Molina Care Model.
• Adheres to UM policies and procedures.
• Occasional travel to other Molina offices or hospitals as requested, may be required. This can vary based on the individual State Plan.
Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
3+ years hospital acute care/medical experience.
Required License, Certification, Association
Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing.
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Recent hospital experience in ICU, Medical, or ER unit.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Utilization Management Certification (CPHM).
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EO
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 04/07/2021