Self-Directed Personal Care Registered Nurse - Remote in S. Ozaukee County, S. Washington County or Waukesha County, WisconsinMolina Healthcare Waukesha, Wisconsin Job ID 2007882
TMG by Molina Healthcare is seeking a remote Self-Directed Personal Care (SDPC) Registered Nurse (RN) who lives in either southern Ozaukee County, southern Washington County or Waukesha County, Wisconsin. The coverage area for this position will primarily be Milwaukee County.
The SDPC RN is responsible for providing self-directed personal care nursing services to IRIS participants including, but not limited to, those services specific to participation in the 1915j Self-Directed Medicaid Personal Care Program. The SDPC RN is responsible for administering the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool; creating personal care, person-centered plans of care called My Cares; managing a caseload of participants called a My Cares Group (MCG), providing education and training for all program participants and care providers and documenting activities and services in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Administer the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool and addendums and document the assessment.
- Oversee a My Cares℠ Group of participants which includes developing individual plans of care (My Cares℠) focused on personal care services, review and revise plans of care as needed, and complete oversight visits and calls.
- Ensure physician orders for care are obtained and current.
- Document all participant specific activities in a data system.
- Develop and provide training and/or educational materials to participants or care providers as needed
- Track other departmental requests such as data or quality as well as outcome of these requests.
- Provide reports and summaries as requested.
- Collaborate with development of documents and other related products.
- Participate in discussions and problem solving regarding overall program development and implementation.
- 25- 40% local travel required.
Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
1-3 years RN experience in home care, hospice or managed care.
Required License, Certification, Association
- Active, unrestricted Wisconsin Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing.
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Experience providing care through the Wisconsin Medicaid Personal Care Program.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Certified Case Manager (CCM)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 04/19/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs