VP, Telesales (Remote)Molina Healthcare United States Job ID 2009348
The VP, Telesales has responsibility for delivering telephonic enrollments, future scheduled appointments and assistance with the Medicaid qualification and enrollment processes in accordance with CMS’s high expectations regarding compliance.
- Sets sales strategy, hires sales leadership team, develops execution tactics
- Develops and articulates growth strategies, develops initiatives and leads teams to execute on initiatives, that maximize profitable growth (and member retention)
- Leads a team of 200+ agents, keeping them motivated and engaged, while working from home
- Optimizes telesales support technologies including predictive dialer, Sales Force.com, work force management tools, call routing / skilling, scripting and reporting solutions
- Ensures the Company's sales organization adheres to all regulatory requirements
- Participates in setting production goals by region, market, and channel
Maintains low rates of cancellations, rapid disenrollment's, and sales related CTMs, which demonstrates growth is being achieved in a responsible way
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare, or a similar field
- 10+ years telesales leadership in roles of increasing responsibility, including multi-state managed care organization
- Track record of delivering millions of dollars in revenue in Medicare, Market Place and/or Medicaid programs
- Medicare Advantage; Market Place, Medicaid SME
- Strong, quantitative, analytical skills and ability.
- Minimum 5 years leadership responsibility for a team of sales producers
- Experience optimizing telesales support technologies including predictive dialer, Sales Force.com, work force management tools, call routing / skilling, scripting and reporting solutions
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/30/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs