VP, Broker Services (Remote)Molina Healthcare United States Job ID 2009347
The Vice President, Broker Services provides strategic direction, business planning, effective execution of business plan and overall leadership within broker operations and support in alignment with Molina Healthcare's overall mission, core values, and strategic plan and in compliance with all relevant federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Develops strategic direction and business plan in coordination with senior leadership and sales distribution. Operationalizes the contract with our contracted sales distribution while providing a top-level servicing environment for our agent and agencies.
- Accountable for results and services levels established in KPI measurements
- Works with IT, Operations, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Network Development and others to ensure appropriate tools, resources and support systems are in place to effectively facilitate required compliance components, broker onboarding, contracting, support and on-going engagement.
- Partners with other cross functional teams to ensure services provided to our agencies/agents, internal field reps and broker channel manager are effective
- Identifies trends and potential opportunities for functions that may impact the Medicare/Marketplace Operations. Identifies and adopts industry best practices.
- Accountable for ensuring the segment operating metrics consistently meet and/or exceed all compliance requirements as well as key performance targets and associated service level agreements
- Segment leader and liaison for agent oversight process
- Segment leader in yearly OEP Readiness for both Medicare/Marketplace
- Develops and implements the escalation Broker CARE Team for the Medicare segment
- Ensures stellar service is delivered that provides white glove service to our Agency/Agent, field reps and Broker Channel Managers according to department policies and procedures
- Leads efforts to create and implement the business updates/enhancements for yearly Medicare/Marketplace agency contracting/onboarding to meet leaderships “Go Live” dates
- Create/Implement/Maintain Yearly Producer Guide
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with our Agency/Agent, field reps and Broker Channel Managers to support them so they can successfully bring in membership enrollment
- Develops strategies and tactics to mitigate any issues or performance levels not meeting established service levels and provides corporate oversight including the efficacy of vendor management
- Provides effective leadership in attracting and retaining top talent to drive the business results for this business segment.
- Ultimate accountability for ensuring every agent who sells a Molina product is appropriately licensed, appointed, trained, background checked, etc
- Works with IT and other departments to create controls to minimize the risk of agents inappropriately representing Molina
- Organizes department and creates governance structure to provide oversight and minimize agent risk
- Implements and defines requirements for tools related to Agent Management (Callidus, Vue, Evolve, etc.)
- Creates processes to clearly communicate and follow up with agents who have pending license, appointment, training or background check expirations upcoming
- Works with Compliance to identify and develop agent surveillance program
- Develops and maintains the Marketplace and Medicare Broker Supports leading servicing position in the health plan industry
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Health Services Administration, or related field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Medicare/Marketplace or traditional Commercial Health Plan sales/servicing environment
- 5+ years’ experience leading teams greater than 30 people
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to a rapidly moving business environment
- Leader, team builder and motivator who creates inspired followers
- Effective communicator both internally and externally
- High integrity, mission-oriented, and clarity of purpose
- Ability to present business cases to multiple levels of leadership and front-line staff.
- Possesses the ability to distill complex issues and situations into a readily understandable item with recommendations for improvement.
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Master’s Degree preferred
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 07/26/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs