Sr. Cloud Security Engineer (Cloud Native Security) - REMOTEMolina Healthcare United States; United States; United States; United States Job ID 2018090
Sr. Cloud Security Engineer (Cloud Native Security)
Builds company specific systems and technology expertise across multiple infrastructure and development disciplines
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience with cloud-based environments. Azure and OCI experienced preferred.
- Experience with AKS security and Networking principals.
- Understanding of Windows operating systems and command line tools, network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals
- Cloud security skills in CSPM and CWPP area.
- Familiarity with Dev-Ops Security practices.
- Provides cross-organization teamwork, collaboration, and communication
- Contributes expertise of industry trends such as cloud technologies, automation, agile methodologies, etc.
- Contributes to tactical build and configuration activities
- Ability to grow and adapt with changing environment of security solutions
Additional Experience desired:
- Experience with CNAPP solutions such as Wiz Security or Aqua Security preferred.
- CCSP, CCSK, CCSS, Azure Security Engineer Associate
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, related certifications, or experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in Azure Cloud Infrastructure security.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $155,000 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 01/18/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Growth & Community Engagement Spc. LA County Los Angeles, California, Hi Vista, California, City of Industry, California, Long Beach, California, Burbank, California, Norwalk, California, Hermosa Beach, California, Pomona, California, West Covina, California, Glendale, California, Littlerock, California, Inglewood, California, Lancaster, California, Mission Viejo, California 04/04/2023
- Care Connections Rep (Bilingual English/Spanish) Remote - Must reside in California , Long Beach, California 05/26/2023
- Specialist, Appeals & Grievances Long Beach, California 05/26/2023
- Remote Family Nurse Practitioner (Home Visits required) San Gabriel, California 04/21/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs