Premium Billing Specialist (Remote)Molina Healthcare United States Job ID 2009608
Responsible for administering claims payments, maintaining claim records, and providing counsel to claimants regarding coverage amount and benefit interpretation. Monitors and controls backlog and workflow of claims. Ensures that claims are settled in a timely fashion and in accordance with cost control standards.
• Processes daily enrollee invoices and premium reconciliation for Marketplace members.
• Performs month-end invoicing and accuracy audits.
• Supports Member Service representatives to help them resolve member inquiries.
• Assists in resolution of escalated premium issues with Appeals and Grievances team.
• Guides and collaborates with Enrollment team to resolve eligibility issues affecting premium billing..
HS Diploma or GED
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/05/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs