Senior Analyst, HR Data & AnalyticsMolina Healthcare United States Job ID 2010398
The Senior Analyst, HR Data and Analytics will drive the business by empowering HR and functional leaders to integrate data into everyday decision making and strategic planning. Partners closely with leaders across HR and the business to influence people strategy by performing research and analysis on a broad range of people issues.
- Consult with HR and Business partners to develop and provide curated data sources, reports and dashboards that help deliver impactful, actionable insights
- Apply data visualization principles and best practices to effectively tell the story behind large, complex data sets, design exhibits, reports and dashboards.
- Work with multiple data sources and Oracle applications to create integrated views that enhance user access to information and promote a data-driven, self-service culture
- Assist with the development of data management best practices, user procedures, guidelines, and documentation for HR technology teams
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of Oracle business processes and HR functions as it relates to data and HR reporting
- Document data flows for important processes to maintain data policies, inform any cross-team impact from proposed data changes and to provide as a reference to strategic data projects
- Support HR projects and product feature releases with important data assets as an HR technology data expert
- Manipulate and extract data while maintaining confidential information
- Troubleshoot data issues, working with a range of other teams
- Provide project management expertise and assist project teams with HR technology initiatives, including new application adoption, testing, configuration & implementation
- Recommend process improvements and creative solutions, and ensure processes and procedures are documented and current.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, Data management or Business analytics or equivalent experience
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to collaborate with business partners and deliver actionable insights as well as data storytelling, change management and adoption, and improving Data Literacy within the organization.
- Understanding of HR, business, and functional practices and processes and proven ability to provide relevant metrics aligned to those objectives and processes
- Advanced proficiency in one or more of the following solutions: Excel, Tableau, Power BI, PeopleSoft SQL and HR systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft)
Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks or projects simultaneously
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 09/30/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs