Rep, Member EngagementMolina Healthcare United States; United States; United States; United States Job ID 2017064
Provides new and existing members with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions, and complaints. Resolves member inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively. Provides product and service information to members and identifies opportunities to maintain and increase member relationships. Recommends and implements programs to support member needs.
- Performs member outreach calls in states supported by Molina Healthcare to enforce member retention
- Answers incoming calls regarding Medicaid members in PEND status and those having Re-determination renewal dates.
- Helps members complete necessary paperwork related to either Medicaid eligibility renewal process.
- Assists Medicaid Members in contacting their social worker regarding eligibility issues and follow-up with members to ensure follow through, if allowed by the member's respective state.
- Accurately and timely documents member retention contacts in appropriate database.
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required License, Certification, Association
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $13.55 - $26.42 an hour*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 11/15/2022
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs