Rep, Customer Experience - RemoteMolina Healthcare United States; United States Job ID 2018198
Molina’s Customer Experience team has several opportunities within our organization. Molina supports members and providers for different lines of businesses across multiple states. We are committed to providing excellent customer service to our members and providers. We have competitive benefits along with a clear career path to allow growth within 6-8 months. This role is a remote position and salary will be based on experience you bring to Molina!
Molina is a fast-pace, energetic organization and is committed to caring for our customers. This role provides customer support and requires stellar service to meet the needs of our Molina members and providers. Resolves issues and addresses needs fairly and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions. Provides product and service information, and identifies opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences
Provides customer support and stellar service to meet the needs of our Molina members and providers. Resolves issues and addresses needs fairly and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions. Provides product and service information, and identifies opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences.
- Support Inbound/Outbound phone calls from Members or Providers on routine or simple issues.
- Conduct varies surveys related to health assessments and member satisfaction.
- Accurately document pertinent details related to Member or Provider calls.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation, where lunches and breaks are scheduled and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in an empathetic manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations.
- Aptitude to listen attentively, capture relevant information, and identify Member or Provider’s inquiries and concerns.
- Capable of meeting/ exceeding individual performance goals established for the position in the areas of: Call Quality, Attendance, Adherence and other Contact Center objectives.
- Able to proactively engage and collaborate with varies Internal/ External departments.
- Personal responsibility and accountability by taking ownership of providing resolutions in real time or through timely follow up with the Member and/or Provider.
- Supports provider needs for basic inquiries and assistance involving member eligibility and covered benefits, Provider Portal, and status of submitted claims.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professionally setting.
Preferred Systems Training:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Teams
- Video Conferencing
- CVS Caremark
HS Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
1-3 years Sales and/or Customer Service experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office or home office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 01/16/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Provider Contracts Specialist Long Beach, California 03/21/2023
- Supv, Appeals & Grievances (Iowa Residents ONLY) Des Moines, Iowa, Iowa Falls, Iowa 03/21/2023
- Sr. Community Engagement Specialist, Western IA Sioux City, Iowa, Council Bluffs, Iowa, Henderson, Iowa, Rock Valley, Iowa 02/27/2023
- Clinical Services Auditor (LVN/ LPN) CALIFORNIA Los Angeles, California, California 03/21/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs