Program Manager, Provider CommunicationsMolina Healthcare United States Job ID 2007224
Provider Communications Program Manager
Job Summary: Provider Communications Program Manager is part of our innovative Risk Adjustment department to assist our diverse team of program developers, risk adjustment experts and data analyst. The Provider Communications Program Manager will assist in the development and implementation of business strategies, operations and vendor management related to provider engagement activities within the Risk Adjustment department. They will be accountable for developing, implementing and monitoring provider communications and education programs that lead to the overall achievement of improved clinical documentation, compliance, improved health of our member population and access to health care services for Molina members in all government lines of business.
The Provider Communications Program Manager is responsible for developing provider communication strategies and materials that support our population health and risk adjustment programs. Additionally, this individual will lead the development, execution and monitoring of a provider education program and library with the collaboration of key clinical staff and risk adjustment experts. This role interacts and supports regulatory agency policy and procedures by acting as a key business partner to the Manager, Prospective and Retrospective Programs, Provider network team, health plan teams, external vendors, actuary, and finance.
- Collaborates with colleagues to implement and manage a provider communications program and initiative.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop a provider education program that addresses complete and accurate clinical documentation and help close gaps in care.
- Create a provider education library to help support programs goals of complete and accurate clinical documentation.
- Provides recommendations for provider communication and distribution strategies and tactics to attain provider engagement.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring impact and the success of provider communication initiatives.
- Responsible for communicating provider communication activities and strategies to key stakeholders such as provider network teams and health plan teams.
- Develops and maintains program work plans, workflows, policies and procedures and related program documentation.
- Maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handles or services rendered in the undertaking of the position.
- Fulfills those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Molina for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company.
- Developing our provider education program around risk adjustment (e.g. coding).
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Business, Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years managed care experience, preferably with a national or multi-location organization.
- Experience in a complex healthcare delivery environment, specifically with government sponsored programs, including risk revenue management, strategy and compliance.
- Excellent communications skills, especially writing.
- Proven ability to innovate and drive organizational change.
- Proven planning, preparation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Graduate Degree preferred.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 03/05/2021