Program Director, PMO (REMOTE)Molina Healthcare United States Job ID 2010208
Program Director, PMO focuses on driving the execution of assigned growth initiatives (e.g. M&A Integration, new market launches, rebids). The Program Director will ensure successful implementation and operational readiness of initiatives by collaboratively leading cross-functional workstreams. The Program Director will partner with leadership to set initiative execution approach and mobilize resources across all phases of delivery. Core Program Management accountabilities include program-level planning, issue/risk management, master project plan management, and leading assigned project resources.
- Deploys project management methods and techniques to drive execution of projects; methodologies include but not limited to Agile and IT delivery frameworks
- Manages multiple complex, challenging projects at program-level
- Manages integrated master project plan inclusive of tasks, milestones, and dependencies from functional workstreams
- Manages risk mitigation and issue resolution process through use of tools like risk/issue register to catalog and prioritize risks and issues across the project
- Manages completion of decisions from functional teams with the use of tools like a decision register, escalates senior-level decisions to exec leaders for input before closing
- Mobilizes and leads assigned project resources
- Coordinates with other support resources/teams as needed for key operational readiness deliverables
- Supports the optimization of processes and tools in order to increase organizational efficiency
Bachelor's degree and at least 1 PM course required.
4-7 years of relevant work experience in business, engineering or a related field in lieu of degree acceptable.
Additional formal training in PM preferred.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
PMP or Six Sigma Green Belt Certification desired.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/06/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs