Mgr, ClaimsMolina Healthcare United States Job ID 2010309
Responsible for administering claims payments, maintaining claim records, and providing counsel to claimants regarding coverage amount and benefit interpretation. Monitors and controls backlog and workflow of claims. Ensures that claims are settled in a timely fashion and in accordance with cost control standards.
- Manages and develops a team focused on meeting or exceeding established performance targets. Targets may be based upon plans, federal or state requirements as dictated.
- Proactively plans for daily priorities as well as responds to new priorities within the organization and opportunities assigned from upper management.
- Responsible for compiling and submitting daily, weekly, and monthly departmental reports to management.
- Acts as a technical expert in handling complaints and other escalated issues from internal and external customers.
- Supports claims performance improvement via participation in special claims initiatives.
- Participates in and support the development of strategies to meet business needs.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
- Certification in Training and Development preferred for manager overseeing Training unit
- Internal Audit Certification a plus for manager overseeing Regulatory Quality Audit unit
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/26/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs