Medical Records CollectorMolina Healthcare United States; New York, NY Job ID 2022045
Molina's HEDIS/Quality Improvement Medical Records Collector will work collaboratively in outreaching to providers in order to pursue medical records via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up, for the HEDIS projects.
- Under the direction of the national and/or regional lead, the Medical Records Collector supports the annual HEDIS audit and other HEDIS like audits, by organizing provider outreach, pursuit, collection and upload of provider medical records into the internal database.
- Assisting with project management by coordinating the identification, pursuit and collection of medical records and other data in collaboration with other HEDIS staff.
- Assists the Manager and Supervisor(s) and / or performs the coordination and preparation of the HEDIS medical record collection process that includes the pursuit via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up.
- Participates in meetings with vendors for the medical record collection process.
- Collects medical records and reports from provider offices, loads data into the HEDIS application.
High School Diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 1 season/year medical record collection experience
- 1 year managed care experience
- Basic knowledge of HEDIS and NCQA
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
2 years HEDIS data collection experience.
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Certified Medical Record Technician
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Pay Range: $28,183.93 - $54,958.65 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 09/15/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Rep, Customer Experience II (Onsite in Sacramento, CA) Sacramento, California 11/14/2023
- Licensed Behavioral Health Case Manager-Must reside in Nebraska North Platte, Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, Grand Island, Nebraska, Kearney, Nebraska 10/02/2023
- LVN UM Review Clinician, Prior Authorization - CA ONLY Long Beach, California 09/19/2023
- Case Manager (RN) - Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, Malibu, California, Redondo Beach, California, Pasadena, California, Manhattan Beach, California, Compton, California, Glendale, California, Hawthorne, California, Calabasas, California, Hidden Hills, California 09/20/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs