Manager, Facilities (Bothell, WA)Molina Healthcare United States Job ID 2007761
Molina's Facilities function is responsible for the efficient planning, design, integration and operation of the different elements that make up a work environment. Depending on location, this includes: day-to-day facility operations management and administrative services (e.g., mailroom, reception, relocation/move support, maintenance/repair, etc.); physical security and safety; real estate administration and construction management; business continuity and emergency management; and data center operations. The Manager, Facilities will need to be located in/around Bothell, WA.
• Conducts periodic department meetings to ensure that problem areas are being corrected and that new/revised procedures are implemented.
• Assists with maintenance of staff and service vendors to ensure systems are in optimal working conditions including but not limited to electrical, air-conditioning and fire/life/safety systems. Coordinates facility repairs and maintenance activities in a timely and efficient manner. Develops work schedules and distributes work orders.
• Participates in property management functions including leases, space planning and design. Reviews, maintains and recommends changes to building and lease terms, including working as property management liaison/contact.
• Directs warehouse operations. Maintains inventory control system. Orders supplies and equipment to maintain required stock levels. Verifies incoming and outgoing orders of certain medical office supplies and equipment
• Coordinates and performs internal relocations including but not limited to furniture and computer equipment.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/03/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs