Lead Analyst, Tech Config Info Mgmt - QNXT Business Systems Analyst - RemoteMolina Healthcare United States Job ID 2018299
Responsible for accurate and timely gathering and documentation of business requirements for custom solutions on the QNXT, SQL, AutoQ, etc. platforms. Will work with developers, QA, project managers for the delivery of high-quality solutions on time. Function as a SME for the custom solutions.
- Highly analytical and able to turn business requirements into well thought out custom solutions that tightly integrate with the core system and other applications
- Extensive experience gathering and creating Business Requirement Documents
- Ability to drive solution to successful implementation by directing technical and business resources during all phases of the software development life cycle
- Effectively communicates solutions through review meetings, written specifications, workflow diagrams, and/or proof of concept demonstrations
- Deep understanding of managed healthcare (from a Medicaid and Marketplace payer perspective) with a focus on Claims adjudication and payment
- Knowledge of QNXT UI with a focus on adjudication and payment
- Knowledge of pre/post SQL and AutoQ functionality in QNXT
- Knowledge of COB claims
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of SQL queries
- Basic understanding of database schemas
- Able to suggests schema and/or solution approaches. Works with technical resource to determine best solution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to develops and maintain standards and best practices for the team
- Able to mentors junior analysts
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
Pay Range: $73,102 - $142,549 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 02/01/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Growth & Community Engagement Spc. LA County Los Angeles, California, Hi Vista, California, City of Industry, California, Long Beach, California, Burbank, California, Norwalk, California, Hermosa Beach, California, Pomona, California, West Covina, California, Glendale, California, Littlerock, California, Inglewood, California, Lancaster, California, Mission Viejo, California 04/04/2023
- Care Connections Rep (Bilingual English/Spanish) Remote - Must reside in California , Long Beach, California 05/26/2023
- Specialist, Appeals & Grievances Long Beach, California 05/26/2023
- Remote Family Nurse Practitioner (Home Visits required) San Gabriel, California 04/21/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs