Enrollment Program ManagerMolina Healthcare United States Job ID 2009499
Program Manager with strong analytic, detail oriented and organizational skills. Responsible for Enrollment internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products though the design process to completion. This unique role requires a candidate who is a hybrid between Program Manager, Sr Business Analyst and Systems Analyst. Big picture and proactive process thinking will be key to the success of this role.
This position primarily focuses on project/program management related to the business for overall process improvement, organizational change management, program management and other processes relative to the business.
- Responsibilities include troubleshooting, analyzing, planning and project management to resolution, including post monitoring
- Subject matter expert of enrollment processes (i.e.. 834, ID cards, PCP Assignment, Premium Billing, extracts) with ability to provide knowledge and feedback to ensure regulatory and business needs are addressed in projects, health plan initiatives, or any other process impacting enrollment
- Liaison between the Operations Team and IT
- Ability to identify upstream and downstream impacts
- Ability to successfully support 15-20 assignments and provide weekly status updates
- Drives assignments and remove hurdles independently to meet planned deliverables
- Reviews requirements related to assignments for complete understanding of request
- Communicates and collaborates with customers to analyze and transform needs and goals into functional requirements
- Coordinates and provides guidance to assigned business analyst
- Manages project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors.
- Manages, builds timelines, and communicates status for 20-27 assignments simultaneously
- Responsible for meeting weekly with customer and sharing status of request within scope of work
- Reviews, and approves test cases for projects to support first resolution by avoiding introducing defects into production
- Candidate must be able to independently resolve issues and remove hurdles
- Candidate must be self-sufficient, utilize resources and articulate findings
- Identify root cause, function and process improvement opportunities that are critical to effective outcome, thinking of upstream and downstream impacts
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to bring the right resources togehter and drive a solution
- Responsible for identifying changes that will improve key enrollment metrics, resulting in realized benefits
- Strong business knowledge related to Molina lines of business, with particular knowledge for Marketplace and or Medicare
- Knowledge related to CMS regulations, reporting requirements, and member material requirements is required
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidate needs at least 2 years’ experience within healthcare industry, preferably enrollment
- Knowledge of enrollment files, including extracts
- Project Management Experience
- Sr. Business or System Analyst experience
- Proven process Improvement Experience
• Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3-5 years within healthcare industry, preferably enrollment
- Knowledge related to enrollment & eligibility, ID cards, PCP Assignment, Member Materials
- Marketplace knowledge
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• PMP Certification (and/or comparable coursework), Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)a plus
• Knowledge related to CMS regulations, reporting requirements, and member material requirements is required.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 11/15/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs