Clinical Integration Program Manager (REMOTE)Molina Healthcare United States Job ID 2011252
Become a member of the Clinical Integration team as we quarterback the building of new business initiatives across the Molina enterprise. This position offers the opportunity to work with Molina leaders across the nation and ensure that new business is implemented following the Strategies and Framework roadmap of Molina’s Clinical Operations vision. At the end of an implementation, this position provides the satisfaction of looking back at a solidly built project with favorable outcomes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (Generally, the occupational knowledge and specific technical and professional skills and abilities required to perform the essential duties of this job):
Responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Below highlights the knowledge, skills necessary for success:
· Monitors the project implementation from inception through steady state.
· Serves as the subject matter expert in getting approved procurement and re-procurement initiatives off the ground.
· The role functions as an active collaborator with people who are responsible for internal Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
· Facilitates discussions with leaders and other stakeholders with the goal of managing the team in planning and executing new business programs.
· Communicates and collaborates with customers to analyze and transform needs and goals into functional requirements.
· Delivers the appropriate artifacts as needed.
· Analyzes data and trends with the goal of providing recommendations on the state and operational readiness.
· Validates the business process to ensure that the team is on target.
· Create an implementation library to help support future programs goals of complete.
· Responsible for tracking and monitoring impact and the success of programs including but not limited to ROI.
· May engage and oversee the work of external vendors.
· Maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
· Fulfills those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Molina for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company.
- Must be able to support team members across multiple time zones as needed.
The position’s primary focus is the lens of implementing new business from an operational readiness perspective. Focuses on standardization, organizational change management, program management and other processes relative to the business.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Public Administration or other health care field or equivalent combination of education and experience
7-9 years in Managed Care Operations experience / Utilization Mgmt/Care Mgmt.
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 11/22/2021