Auditor, Call Center QualityMolina Healthcare United States Job ID 2007222
Under general direction, this position is responsible for supporting total quality methods, processes and procedures for the Call Center division. This position will help preserve service excellence through: monitoring and assessing customer interactions of Call Center Associates; documenting agent performance strengths and weaknesses using a Quality Management System (NICE); highlighting immediate compliance issues; assisting in generating standard process measurement reporting; and developing quality guidelines and procedural manuals.
• Performs call monitoring and assessment of Call Center Associates for both inbound and outbound calls.
• Participates in call calibration exercises.
• Participates in internal listening sessions.
• Assists Quality Manager in providing standard weekly and monthly reporting within predetermined reporting parameters.
• Provides regular feedback to Quality Leadership regarding call trends or compliance issues that may arise.
• Works with Quality Leadership to continually define Quality Assurance guidelines.
• Responsible for ensuring internal and external customer interactions are handled in compliance with established procedures and standards.
• Become a subject matter expert in all business segments
• Offers suggestions for process improvement to foster exceptional customer experience.
• Assists with the creation and updating of procedure/training manuals.
• Maintains overall objectivity in supporting consistent and superior customer service.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
1-3 years of progressive work experience in Quality Assurance/Auditing, Call Center, or Customer Service.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3-5 years of progressive work experience in Quality Assurance/Auditing, Call Center, or Customer Service.
• Managed Care experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 03/02/2021