Assoc Analyst, Clinical Informatics - Level 1 Help DeskMolina Healthcare Job ID 2020750
Provides application, hardware and software technical support for the Care Connections and Clinical Informatics teams.
- Assists in the hardware and software support of clinical, practice management and operational workflows.
- Participates in the system implementation life cycle including but not limited to planning, implementation, training, and post implementation support.
- Assists in problem/issue resolution related to hardware and software applications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Excellent customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) or other comparable software
- Empathy/passion for working with senior, disabled, low income populations
- Experience diagnosing hardware and software issues
- Adept with configuring smartphones, iPhone and Android
- Strong phone, verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
HS Diploma or GED
Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience
- Preferred Clinical IT background
- Experience with EHR applications, a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), a plus
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $18.85 - $36.77 a hour
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/04/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Rep, Customer Experience II (Onsite in Sacramento, CA) Sacramento, California 11/14/2023
- Licensed Behavioral Health Case Manager-Must reside in Nebraska North Platte, Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, Grand Island, Nebraska, Kearney, Nebraska 10/02/2023
- LVN UM Review Clinician, Prior Authorization - CA ONLY Long Beach, California 09/19/2023
- Case Manager (RN) - Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, Malibu, California, Redondo Beach, California, Pasadena, California, Manhattan Beach, California, Compton, California, Glendale, California, Hawthorne, California, Calabasas, California, Hidden Hills, California 09/20/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs