Analyst, Risk Adjustment - Predictive Analytics (Remote)Molina Healthcare United States Job ID 2010368
The Analyst, Risk Adjustment - Predictive Analytics role will support Molina's Risk Adjustment Predictive Analytics team. Designs and develops Suspect, Targeting, and Tracking System to support Molina’s Prospective and Retrospective Interventions.
- Assist Risk Adjustment Data Analytics Leaders in Prospective and Retrospective Intervention Strategy Analytics along with corresponding tracking of progress and impact of such interventions.
- Development and QA of ad-hoc as well as automated analytical as well as Reporting modules related to Risk Adjustment for Medicaid, Marketplace and Medicare/MMP.
- Assist Risk Adjustment Data Analytics Leaders in developing Automated Suspect and Target/Ranking Engine for all line of businesses.
- Analysis and reporting related to Managed care data like Medical Claims, Pharmacy, Lab and related financial data like risk score, revenue and cost.
- Calculate and track risk scores for all intervention outcome and for overall markets and LOB.
- Work in an agile business environment to derive meaningful information out of complex as well as large organizational data sets through data analysis, data mining, verification, scrubbing, and root cause analysis.
- Do root cause analysis for business data issues as assigned by the team lead.
- Analyze data sets and trends for anomalies, outliers, trend changes and opportunities, using statistical tools and techniques to determine significance and relevance. Utilize extrapolation, interpolation, and other statistical methodologies to predict future trends in cost, utilization, and performance.
- Assist with research, development and completion of special projects as requested by various internal departments, or in support of requests from regulatory agencies, contracting agencies, or other external organizations.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Math or Economics or equivalent discipline
- 1-3 Years of experience in working with data mapping, scrubbing, scrapping, and cleaning of data.
- 1-3 Years of experience in Managed Care Organization executing similar techno functional role that involves writing complex SQL Queries, Functions, Procedures and Data design
- 1-3 years of experience in working with Microsoft T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS.
- Familiarity with Data Science Techniques and languages like Python and R programming would be an added advantage.
- 1-3 Years of experience in Analysis related to Risk Scores, Encounter Submissions, Payment Models for at least one line of business among Medicaid, Marketplace and Medicare/MMP.
- 1-3 Years of experience in Prospective/Retrospective/Audit targeting Analytics and Reporting.
- 1-3 Years of experience in working with increasingly complex data problems in quantifying, measuring, and analyzing financial/performance management and utilization metrics.
- 1-3 Years of experience in Statistical Analysis and forecasting of trends in medical costs to provide analytic support for finance, pricing, and actuarial functions
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Posting Date: 10/15/2021