Actuarial Analyst (REMOTE)Molina Healthcare United States Job ID 2008923
Responsible for estimating liabilities, establishing premium rates, financial analysis and reporting. Extracts, analyzes, and synthesizes data from various sources to identify risks.
• Collaborate with Actuarial staff to perform IBNR estimates and rate adequacy studies. Document assumptions.
• Analyze results to identify early signs of trends or other issues related to medical care costs.
• Design and perform actuarial studies related to medical care costs and trends.
• Generate and distribute routine reports to support IBNR calculations, pricing, and financial reporting.
• Extract and compile information from various systems to support executive decision-making.
• Research and develop reports and analysis for senior management; effectively communicate results.
• Assist in the preparation of claim experience reports, rate models, and state regulatory reports.
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics
Required License, Certification, Association
Must have passed at least 2 actuarial exams.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 07/14/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs