Sr Spc, Growth & Comm Engagement (Remote in Detroit, MI)Molina Healthcare Troy, Michigan Job ID 2014981
Responsible for achieving established goals improving Molina’s enrollment growth objectives, with primary responsibility for Medicaid. Works collaboratively with key departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates and assignment percentages..
- Under limited supervision, responsible for carrying out enrollment events and achieving assigned membership growth targets through a combination of direct and indirect marketing activities, with the primary responsibility of improving the plan's overall “choice” rate. Works collaboratively with other key departments to increase Medicaid assignment percentage for Molina.
- Provides leadership for new or less experienced Enrollment Growth team members by training, developing, coaching, mentoring and being a positive role model. May also serve as the Acting Supervisor or Manager for the team upon management request.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual enrollment goals & growth and choice targets, as established by management.
- Works closely with other team members and management to develop/maintain/deepen relationships with key business leaders, community based organizations (CBOs) and providers, ensuring all efforts are directed towards building Medicaid membership. Effectively moves these relationships through the “enrollment” pipeline.
- Schedules, coordinates & participates in enrollment events, encourages key partners to participate, and assists where feasible.
- Works cohesively with Provider Services to ensure providers within assigned territory are aware of Molina products and services. Establishes simple referral processes for providers and CBOs to refer clients who may be eligible for other Molina products.
- Viewed as a “subject matter expert” (SME) by community and influencers on the health care delivery system and wellness topics.
- Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to both members and potential members.
- Answers incoming calls from perspective and current members. Provides them with information and materials about Molina Healthcare. Directs members to the appropriate Molina department(s) as needed and assists with contacting department(s) through in-house phone line assistance.
- Coordinates, leads, and executes company programs for each of their perspective regions.
- Responsible for assisting and executing Molina turnkey events and align media components.
- Trains all new Specialist team members and serve as a mentor and resource for existing Specialist team members.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, job-related experience.
• 5 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business development, community engagement, healthcare industry).
• Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations skills. Experience with sales and marketing techniques.
• Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with little supervision.
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Specific ONLY to CA: Completion of Molina /DHS/MRMIB Marketing Certification Program/Covered CA Certified.
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
• Prior related work experience in a senior or lead capacity.
• Solid understanding of Health Care Markets, primarily Medicaid.
• Previous healthcare marketing, enrollment and/or grassroots/community outreach experience a plus.
• 5+ years of outreach experience serving low income populations and/or experience presenting to influencer audiences.
• 3 - 5 years project management experience, preferably in a health care or outreach setting.
• Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
• Active Life & Health Insurance
• Market Place Certified
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 06/15/2022
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs