Sr Program Manager HEDIS Operations (Remote)Troy, Michigan Job ID 1902626
Responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff. These positions' primary focus is project/program management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may have technical team members.
• Manages people who lead teams in planning and executing business programs. Assigns and monitors work of program management staff providing support and direction.
• Serves as the subject matter expert to Program Managers and in functional areas; leads programs to meet critical needs.
• Communicates and collaborates with customers to analyze and transform needs and goals into functional requirements.
• Works with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations on opportunities for process improvements.
• Creates business requirements documents, test plans, requirements traceability matrix, user training materials and other related documentations.
• Develops, defines, and executes plans, schedules, and deliverables. Monitors programs from initiation through delivery.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required License, Certification, Association
PMP Certification (and/or comparable coursework)
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, ITIL Certification desired
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.