Project Manager - Medicaid Health Plan Operations - Remote in New YorkSyracuse, New York Job ID 1903822
Molina Healthcare of NY is hiring a Project Manager to oversee their Medicaid Healthcare Operations projects.
- Candidate with prior experience in Medicaid Managed Care are highly desirable.
- Candidates with Project Management Certification are highly desirable.
- Experience working with Enterprise Projects and a Matrix environment is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with Process Improvement projects.
- Capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time, excellent communication skills and MS Office experience are highly desirable.
Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff. These positions' primary focus is project/program management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may have technical team members.
• Manages all aspects of assigned projects throughout the project lifecycle including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
• Develops and maintains detailed project plan to include milestones, tasks, and target/actual dates of completion.
• Revises project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Prepares and submits project status reports to management.
• Schedules and conducts project meetings to include logistics, agendas, and meeting minutes.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
PMP or Six Sigma Green Belt certification
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.