Credentialing ClerkSpokane, Washington Job ID 1904089
Clerks are responsible for entering credentialing information received from practitioners and providers into our credentialing database. Clerks work on a team that supports each other through various functions to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Complete data entry of applications in the credentialing database.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality with provider information.
- Adhere to the department work schedule guidelines.
- Review emailed list of assigned work and prioritize by file age.
- If needed coordinate with team to assist with their files.
- Team goal is for no files to be outside of 2 days sitting in waiting for data entry and CVO complete – WDE status, be always working to adhere to this.
- Complete exporting of NPDBs 2x daily once at beginning of shift and once at end.
- Always be focused on completing work with the utmost quality as low quality affects other members of our department.
- Attend clerk huddles
- Attend Credentialing Team Meeting, Quarterly All Staff, and Network Strategy Meeting.
- Attend and be prepared with any questions for monthly coaching with Credentialing Supervisor.
- Being cross trained in multiple clerk functions is essential to the team’s success.
- Expected to perform in all functions and shift if needed to be flexible to incoming volumes.
- Meet and exceed the performance expectations outlined below.
- Maintain compliance with Credentialing Department behavioral/cultural expectations outlined below.
- Promptly communicate with a supervisor regarding any system slowness/outages.
- Effectively communicate any process inconsistencies or barriers.
- Ask questions if you do not understand the why behind everything you do. Ask until you understand.
- After reviewing all provided training/reference materials, follow up with supervisor or trainer regarding questions on current duties or processes.
- Notify supervisor if any additional training is needed to understand new or current processes
- Escalate appropriately.
- Always assume positive intent.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times, maintain cooperative and effective workplace relationships.
- Remain flexible & adapt quickly to change.
- Support Molina Vision and Values
- Our Vision: We envision a future where everyone receives quality healthcare.
- Our Mission: Our mission is to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance.
- Our Values:
- Caring – We care about those we serve and advocate on their behalf. We assume the best about people and listen so that we can learn.
- Enthusiastic – We enthusiastically address problems and seek creative solutions.
- Respectful – We respect each other and value ethical business practices.
- Focused – We focus on our mission.
- Thrifty – We are careful with scarce resources. Little things matter and the nickels add up.
- Accountable – We are personally accountable for our actions and collaborate to get results.
- Feedback – We strive to improve the organization and achieve meaningful change through feedback and coaching. Feedback is a gift.
- One Molina – We are one organization. We are a team
HS Diploma or GED
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.