Case Manager-MSW (Remote in WA)Molina Healthcare Spokane, Washington Job ID 2007123
As a Case Manager, you will work with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Yes
What makes you a successful Case Manager at Molina Healthcare? Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you're the right fit.
I love working at a company that sees our members as people not numbers and allow employees to provide individual care to meet the member’s needs.-Lori K. MS, BSW, CADC, Case Manager
If they feel someone cares about them, they are more likely to care for themselves, and their health, in return. Sometimes we have to be their only friend.-Joanne J., Case Manager
A member’s care is enhanced when their care providers think deeply about their situation and then offer assistance and guidance.-Brent A., Case Manager
Medical · Dental · Vision
Group & Voluntary Life Insurance
Aflac · Pet Health · Identity Theft
Auto & Home Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401K · Roth 401K
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Continuing Education Units
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
Legal Assistance Plan
Employee Assistance & Well Being Programs
Employee Perks Platform
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess,
facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and
long term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired
outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of
• Completes clinical assessments of members per regulated timelines and determines who may qualify for case
management based on clinical judgment, changes in member's health or psychosocial wellness, and triggers from the
• Develops and implements a case management plan in collaboration with the member, caregiver, physician and/or other
appropriate healthcare professionals and member's support network to address the member needs and goals.
• Conducts telephonic, face-to-face or home visits as required.
• Performs ongoing monitoring of the care plan to evaluate effectiveness, document interventions and goal achievement,
and suggest changes accordingly.
• Maintains ongoing member case load for regular outreach and management.
• Promotes integration of services for members including behavioral health care and long term services and supports to
enhance the continuity of care for Molina members.
• May implement specific Molina wellness programs i.e. asthma and depression disease management.
• Facilitates interdisciplinary care team meetings and informal ICT collaboration.
• Uses motivational interviewing and Molina clinical guideposts to educate, support and motivate change during member
• Assesses for barriers to care, provides care coordination and assistance to member to address concerns.
• Collaborates with RN case managers/supervisors as needed or required
• Case managers in Behavioral Health and Social Science fields may provide consultation, resources and
recommendations to peers as needed
Qualifications - External
Any of the following:
Master's Degree (preferably in a social science, psychology, gerontology, public health or social work or related field)
1-3 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
Required License, Certification, Association
If licensed, license must be active, unrestricted and in good standing.
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable
3-5 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Any of the following:
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Advanced Practice Social Worker (APSW), Certified Case Manager (CCM),
Certified in Health Education and Promotion (CHEP), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC/LPCC), Respiratory
Therapist, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 02/21/2021