Broker Channel Manager - Business Development (Remote in Washington)Spokane, Washington Job ID 1903386
Responsible for the development and maintenance of an effective and efficient broker channel for assigned geographical region. Work in collaboration with other Broker Channel Managers, Field Sales Managers, Directors, and AVPs as needed in assigned states. Develop a high functioning, high performing broker network which is strategically aligned with Molina's mission and values. Utilize a combination of recruitment, mentoring, education, and channel management techniques to ensure brokers meet assigned objectives and enrollment targets. Assume accountability for the broker networks contribution to Molina's enrollment, profitability, and retention goals. Additionally, ensure brokers follow CMS and State Guidelines, along with basic ethical sales practices and adhere to established policies, procedures and industry best practices. Responsible for assisting their channel in the design and implementation of provider and community based relationships and growth campaigns, and monitor and report on their results
• Recruit new GA/Brokers who are skilled at selling to Molina's target populations
• In collaboration with Agencies/agents in assigned area implement marketing plan to maximize self generated leads
• Agencies who receive company generated leads that the agency complies with established processes and timelines.
• Actively participate in the development and implementation of GA/Broker trainings
• Assist with broker ride-along, trainings and evaluations
• Work on development and on-going overview of territory Marketing Plans with GAs/Brokers
• Assist in business development strategies
• Generate regular reports on each GA to determine CAP if needed or relationship ended
• Work as liaison between Molina and/or National Medicare Broker/FMO, Exchange GA, sales agents and other departments (i.e. Membership Accounting)
o Weekly submission reports, missing applications, fax errors etc…..
• Track weekly/monthly member and provider issues for trending and reporting to management
• Assist with GA/Broker meetings and ongoing trainings
• Assist with projects:
o Competitive benefit comparison
o Monthly activity submission review
o Assist with provider presentations
• Collaborate effectively with Community Engagement teams within assigned markets, and develop sales strategies to procure sufficient number of referrals and other self-generated leads to meet sales targets.
• Generate leads from referrals and local-tactical research and prospecting.
BA Degree or related experience
• 4-7 years Medicare, Medicaid, managed care or other health/insurance related sales experience.
• Experienced in self-generating leads through local area marketing.
• Current relationships with centers of influence for Molina products (Medicare/Marketplace/Medicaid)
• Ability to be on the road 90-100% of the time in the local service area.
• Maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driver's record. Computer skills - Proficient computer skills to access customer information, utilizing technology to effectively communicate with customers and coworkers.
Required License, Certification, Association
Life & Health (Disability) Agent license
BA Degree in Business Management or Healthcare Management
Bi-lingual; membership in related service organizations
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.