Director, FinanceSan Juan, San Juan Job ID 2000483
Responsible for analysis of financial reports, trend, and opportunities. Includes evaluation of and recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs. Duties include gathering, interpreting, and evaluating financial information; generating forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business; Creating financial models for future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development, new marketing strategies, etc.
• Prepares Annual Budget and Quarterly Reforecast according to Corporate guidelines.
• Prepare Administrative departmental budget with various department managers.
• Prepare short-term and long-term strategic plan as per Corporate guidelines.
• Evaluate correlation among various parameters impacting IBNR, including bed days and admits per 1,000, prescription drug utilization, billed dollars of inventory, and other measurable factors that may be leading indicators of the level of reserve required for a particular cell (e.g., a particular product within a state). Evaluate historical performance and correlation of the various parameters measure, and develop formulas and methodologies for using the current data on the measurable parameters to estimate the required IBNR reserve
• Coordinate the month-end close with Accounting staff. Review all non-IBNR reserves for appropriateness on a monthly basis.
B.A./B.S. Degree in Math, Finance or Accounting
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.