Rep, Customer Experience II, Bilingual Spanish or Russian (Onsite, Sacramento, CA)Molina Healthcare Sacramento, California Job ID 2022848
This is an Onsite Position at our Sacramento office:
6075 Florin Rd Ste.L-2
Sacramento, CA 95823
Provides customer support and stellar service to meet the needs of our Molina members and providers.
Resolves issues and addresses needs fairly and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions. Provides product and service information, and identifies opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences. Responsible for continuous quality improvements regarding member engagement and member retention. Represents Member issues in areas involving member impact and engagement including: Appeals and Grievances, Member Problem Research and Resolution, and the development/maintenance of Member Materials.
- Support Inbound/Outbound calls from Members or Providers on variety of complex issues.
- Bilingual skills: must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Assist Members and Providers with a focus on process improvement and retention.
- Consistent delivery of excellent customer service and First Call Resolution.
- Accurate documentation for all calls across multiple platforms.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation, where lunches and breaks are scheduled and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- Demonstrate ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in an empathetic manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations.
- Aptitude to listen attentively, capture relevant information, and identify Member or Provider’s inquiries and concerns.
- Capable of meeting/ exceeding individual performance goals established for the position in the areas of: Call Quality, Attendance, Adherence and other Contact Center objectives.
- Able to proactively engage and collaborate with varies Internal/ External departments.
- Personal responsibility and accountability by taking ownership of providing resolutions in real time or through timely follow up with the Member and/or Provider.
- Supports member and provider for a wide variety of inquiries and assistance involving their benefits, claims, premiums, and other issues. Conducts initial research and works to immediate resolve issues.
- Evaluate risk criteria and determine urgency and appropriate escalation path.
- Proficient in at least two lines of business (e.g., Medicaid, Marketplace).
- Manages multiple channels of communication (e.g., Teams, Jabber) within a timely manner.
- Familiarity with Provider Service inquiries related to: Claims, Authorizations, Appeals, Contracting and Credentialing.
- Acquainted with multiple products such as Medicaid and Marketplace and their enrollment process.
- Ability to conduct thorough research while maintaining coherent conversation with customers.
- Adequate communication skills in a professionally setting.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Preferred Systems Training:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Teams
- Video Conferencing
- CVS Caremark
- Molina Provider Portal
Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
1-3 years Sales and/or Customer Service experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
Bilingual in Spanish or Russian
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Health and Life License
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in a home or office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Pay Range: $13.55/hr - $26.42/hr*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 01/24/2024
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Care Review Clinician, Inpatient Review (RN) CALIFORNIA Long Beach, California, Los Angeles, California, San Francisco, California, Riverside, California, San Bernardino, California, Sacramento, California 03/04/2024
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Remote/Field (Auburn, CA) Auburn, California 02/08/2024
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Remote/Field (Fairfield, CA) Fairfield, California 02/08/2024
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Remote/Field (Woodland, CA) Woodland, California 02/08/2024
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs