Rep, Member EngagementRochester, New York Job ID 2000514
Provides new and existing members with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints. Resolves member inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively. Provides product and service information to members, and identifies opportunities to maintain and increase member relationships. Recommends and implements programs to support member needs.
• Performs member outreach calls in states supported by Molina Healthcare to enforce member retention
• Answers incoming calls regarding Medicaid members in PEND status and those having Re-determination renewal dates.
• Helps members complete necessary paperwork related to either Medicaid eligibility renewal process.
• Assists Medicaid Members in contacting their social worker regarding eligibility issues and follow-up with members to ensure follow through, if allowed by the member's respective state.
• Accurately and timely documents member retention contacts in appropriate database.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required License, Certification, Association
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.