Community Growth & Engagement Spc- Inland Empire CA (Bilingual)Molina Healthcare Riverside, California; Moreno Valley, California; Corona, California; Temecula, California; Menifee, California; Jurupa Valley, California; San Bernardino, California; Fontana, California; Ontario, California; Rancho Cucamonga, California; Victorville, California; Chino, California Job ID 2019382
Molina Healthcare is hiring a BilingualCommunity Engagement Specialist in the *Inland Empire area* - Riverside or San Bernardino Counties.
This is a hybrid role that will require reporting into the San Bernardino office once a week.
This exciting position functions like a Project Coordinator for our Community Growth & Engagement team. This position will be focused on helping to coordinate Community Engagement (CE) activities, field events, mobile unit calendars, storefront projects and other departmental activities. Looking at overall growth opportunities for the areas that we serve.
This position is a hybrid role (reporting into the San Bernardino office once per week). The position is a fast paced, high energy, creative, yet structured role. It requires great organizational skills and someone that can multi-task and can adapt easily to change. It is an exciting position as it interacts will all CE activities and team members. The work is rewarding and is never dull!
Duties vary- from organizing events, activities, meetings to project management and keeping all contractual duties on task and submitted in a timely manner.
Highly qualified applicants will have a solid administrative skillset- be excel savvy, keep an organized calendar, maintaining spreadsheets, keeping track of deadlines, projects, etc. Salesforce experience is great, but not required.
Candidates must live in either San Bernardino County or Riverside County.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly preferred.
- Under limited supervision, responsible for carrying out enrollment events and achieving assigned membership growth targets through a combination of direct and indirect marketing activities, with the primary responsibility of improving the plan's overall “choice” rate. Works collaboratively with other key departments to increase the Medicaid assignment percentage for Molina.
- Works closely with other team members and management to develop/maintain/deepen relationships with key business leaders, community-based organizations (CBOs) and providers, ensuring all efforts are directed towards building membership for Medicaid and related programs. Effectively moves relationships through the “enrollment” pipeline.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual enrollment goals, and growth and choice targets, as established by management.
- Schedules, coordinates & participates in enrollment events, encourages key partners to participate, and assists where feasible.
- Works cohesively with Provider Services to ensure providers within assigned territory are aware of Molina products and services. Establishes simple referral processes for providers and CBOs to refer clients who may be eligible for other Molina products.
- Viewed as a “subject matter expert” (SME) by community and influencers on the health care delivery system and wellness topics.
- Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to both members and potential members.
- Assists with all incoming calls and assist perspective members or members with health access related questions.
- Identify partnerships with key sponsorship opportunities and provide justification to determine Molina's participation.
- Identify and promote Molina's programs out in the community and creates opportunities for employees to participate.
- Responsible for managing their own daily schedule in alignment with department goals and initiatives as assigned by regions.
- Key in the development of SMART goals and provide input on department priorities.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, job-related experience.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Min. 3 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business development, community engagement, healthcare industry).
- Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with little supervision.
- Must be able to attend public events in outdoor venues in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods.
- Must be able to drive up to 3 hours to attend events. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
Required License, Certification, Association:
- Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
- Completion of Molina /DHS/MRMIB Marketing Certification Program/Covered CA Certified once hired
- Solid understanding of Health Care Markets, primarily Medicaid.
- Previous healthcare marketing, enrollment and/or grassroots/community outreach experience a plus.
- 5 years of outreach experience serving low-income populations.
- 3 - 5 years project management experience, preferably in a health care or outreach setting.
- Experience presenting to influencer and low-income audiences.
- Experience in sales or marketing techniques.
- Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
Preferred License, Certification, Association:
- Active Life & Health Insurance
- Market Place Certified
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Key Words: Non-profit, Non Profit, Admin, Administrative, Specialist, Community Health Worker, health coach, community health advisor, family advocate, health educator, liaison, promoter, outreach worker, peer counselor, patient navigator, health interpreter and public health aide, community lead, community advocate, nonprofit, non-profit, social worker, case worker, housing counselor, human service worker, Navigator, Assistor, Connecter, Promotora, Promote, Promoter, Marketing, Sales, Medicaid, Medicare, Medi-Cal,
Pay Range: $16.40 - $31.97 an hour* *Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 03/08/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Growth & Community Engagement Spc. LA County Los Angeles, California, Hi Vista, California, City of Industry, California, Long Beach, California, Burbank, California, Norwalk, California, Hermosa Beach, California, Pomona, California, West Covina, California, Glendale, California, Littlerock, California, Inglewood, California, Lancaster, California, Mission Viejo, California 04/04/2023
- Care Connections Rep (Bilingual English/Spanish) Remote - Must reside in California , Long Beach, California 05/26/2023
- Specialist, Appeals & Grievances Long Beach, California 05/26/2023
- Remote Family Nurse Practitioner (Home Visits required) San Gabriel, California 04/21/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs