Mgr, Community EngagementMolina Healthcare Reno, Nevada Job ID 2009140
Responsible for achieving established goals improving Molina’s enrollment growth objectives encompassing all lines of business. Works collaboratively with key departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates and assignment percentages.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (Generally, the occupational knowledge and specific technical and professional skills and abilities required to perform the essential duties of this job):
• Works closely with the AVP/Director to develop and execute the enrollment growth strategy for a specific area, while also being accountable to achieve assigned membership growth targets.
• Accountable for achieving established goals with the primary responsibility for improving the plan's overall “choice” rate. In addition, works collaboratively with other key departments to increase the Medicaid and CHIP assignment percentages for Molina.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations and management of team members, including hiring, training, developing, coaching and mentoring, etc. Creates and regularly reviews team performance metrics/scorecards to ensure team performance contributes to overall enrollment growth, while providing clear direction and intermittent steps to achieve success.
• Contributes to the development, implementation, and evaluation of the enrollment growth plan for assigned territory; plans enrollment activities to promote membership growth.
• Collaborates with the local Medicare/SNP sales team to identify growth opportunities focused on key providers and Community Based Organizations.
• Leads team in the development of relationships with key providers, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based Organizations (FBOs), School Based Organizations (SBOs) and Business Based Organizations (BBOs) and how to move them through the enrollment pipeline.
• Directs the coordination, development and approval of State/Federal guidelines for all marketing and promotional materials for all product lines.
• Demonstrates thorough understanding of Molina’s product lines, Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare SNP, Marketplace, MMP, etc.
•Responsible for the planning and the execution of the annual Molina Signature events.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 5-10 years experience in business development, community relations or health care related activities.
• 3 years Managed-Care, Medicaid experience; knowledge of advertising requirements pertaining to the Medicaid and Medicare media campaigns.
• Prior work experience in a supervisory capacity, demonstrating excellent organizational, prioritizing, and motivational skills.
• Experience in negotiation, sales or marketing techniques.
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Completion of Molina /DHS/MRMIB Marketing Certification Program/Covered CA Certified.
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Healthcare Administration.
• Previous healthcare enrollment, marketing and/or sales experience.
• Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
• Prior demonstrated work experience in a managerial capacity.
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
• Active Life & Health Insurance
• Market Place Certified
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 07/13/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs