Project Manager- Corporate EncountersMolina Healthcare Job ID 2009367
Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff. These positions' primary focus is project/program management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may have technical team members. We are seeking someone with a PMP certification and healthcare project management experience. Candidates who have Project Management experience in a claims or encounters environment are strong applicants.
• Manages all aspects of assigned projects throughout the project lifecycle including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
• Develops and maintains detailed project plan to include milestones, tasks, and target/actual dates of completion.
• Revises project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Prepares and submits project status reports to management.
• Schedules and conducts project meetings to include logistics, agendas, and meeting minutes.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
PMP or Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Claims Experience a Plus
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 07/29/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs