Analyst, Medical InformaticsMolina Healthcare Job ID 2010464
Performs intermediate to complex level of technical and analytical work to support reporting and analysis needs for Medical Informatics and other customer functional areas. Expected to work with limited supervision. Integrate data from the various Molina Healthcare systems (QNXT, Medlnsight, etc.) to create actionable management reports to analyze costs, utilization, quality, and identify opportunities to manage costs and improve quality. Report observations to Manager, pointing out areas of concern in accuracy, cost trends, and efficiency.
• Serve as key member of team working to remediate reports and tools to accommodate implementation of ICD 10 coding methodology.
• Develop new reports managing the customer's business needs and translating them to specifications, reports, and result analyses. Incorporate those reports and analyses into his or her production process as appropriate to support executive decision-making.
• Lead production of established analytics such as inpatient and outpatient medical cost management reports.
• Research and analyze report results identifying opportunities and trends.
• Provide statistical methods guidance and apply methods such as logistic regression as needed to provide compelling analyses to management.
• Develop business knowledge and business relationships with customers and vendors to articulate business requirements for efficient implementation.
• Participate in special projects, including automation and other efforts, to streamline and improve reporting and evaluation processes
• Assist with completion of special projects as requested by various internal departments or in support of requests from regulatory agencies, contracting or vendor agencies and other external organizations.
• Participate in cross-functional teams to develop new or enhanced systems/processes/ policies/ or programs to support business needs.
• Conduct technical and business research to improve data accuracy and data structure efficiency and supporting documentation..
BA or BS in Biostatistics, Public Health, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science or Health Care or quantitative related field required.
Experience with MS Office applications, especially strong Excel skill. Strong skill with programming required. Skill in SQL or SAS required. Must have strong quantitative and analytical skills. Requires 5+ years of experience in health data analysis.
Knowledge of diagnosis coding.
Financial analysis of health claims
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 11/10/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs