IRIS Consultant (Fieldwork/Hybrid) (No Weekends, No Holidays, No After Hours)Molina Healthcare Racine, Wisconsin; Kenosha, Wisconsin Job ID 2022159
Do you want a career where you build lasting relationships with the people you partner with? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people with long-term health care needs? Then TMG wants to hear from you!
We’re currently looking for someone with a social services or human services background to join our team. This is a remote position, where you will partner with people in your community who are enrolled in the Wisconsin IRIS Program and the TMG IRIS Consultant Agency. While your office will be home-based, you will have regularly scheduled visits with IRIS participants in their home and community.
As an IRIS Consultant (IC), you will build relationships with the people you partner with and help them navigate and get the most out of the Wisconsin IRIS program – a Medicaid long-term care option for older adults and people with disabilities. You can learn more about the IRIS program on the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website here. Together, you will identify the long-term care goals of the people enrolled in IRIS, and find creative ways to achieve those goals.
ICs play an important role in helping people of various backgrounds and abilities live the lives that they choose. In fact, people constantly tell us how supportive our ICs are and what a positive impact our ICs have had on their lives! Successful candidates for this position will be compassionate, genuine, resourceful partners with an eye for high quality work, and who are excited to work side-by side with people enrolled in IRIS.
As an IC, you will connect people to the resources available in their community. You will also help them develop customized IRIS plans for achieving their goals related to employment, housing, health, safety, community membership, transportation, and lasting relationships. While you will have a routine for the work that you do, no two days are alike!
TMG wants to find the best possible candidates, so we created this Realistic Job Preview to provide you with an inside look at the position and our organization. Find out more about the IRIS Consultant position by clicking on the link and then reviewing the job posting below.
TMG is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and prioritizes helping staff have a good work/life balance. Even though the position is remote, you’ll have lots of support from your TMG team and coworkers across the organization. If this sounds like the job for you, apply today!
- Required to meet in person with the IRIS participant a minimum of four times per year, with one required annual visit in the home of the participant. Because IRIS is a self-directed program, it is important for ICs to be available upon the request of the participant.
- Responsible for providing program orientation to new participants. During this time, participants will learn their rights and responsibilities as someone enrolled in the IRIS program, including verifying legal documents, completing employee paperwork and the responsible use of public dollars.
- Explore a broad view of the participant's life, including goals, important relationships, connections with the local community, interest in employment, awareness of the Self-Directed Personal Care option, and back-up support plans.
- Assist participants in identifying personal outcomes and ensure those outcomes are being met on an ongoing basis, all while staying within the participant's IRIS budget and within the requirements of the IRIS program determined by the Department of Health Services (DHS).
- Responsible for documenting all orientation and planning activities within the IRIS data system (WISITs) within 48 business hours of the visit with the participant.
- Research community resources and natural supports that will fit the individual outcomes for each participant and share that information with them as it becomes available.
- Responsible for documenting progress and changes as needed within the plan and the data system anytime a modification is requested by a participant.
- Budget Amendment or One-Time Expense paperwork may be required depending upon factors associated with the participant and their individual IRIS budget.
- Educate participants on how to read and interpret their monthly budget reports to ensure that participants operate within their budget. Being a liaison between the Fiscal Employer Agency and the IRIS Consultant Agency is also a large part of the position, which includes assisting participants with provider billing, seeking support brokers, tracking receipts, ensuring their workers are paid and mitigating areas of potential risk or conflicts of interest.
- Responsible to develop engaged and trusting relationships with participants and communicate program changes and compliance effectively.
- Responsible to maintain confidentiality and HIPPA compliance.
- Work collaboratively with other IRIS Consultant Agency staff in order to ensure a successful implementation of participants' plans.
- Attend in-person monthly team meetings with other ICs and their supervisor. In addition, weekly IC and IRIS Consultant Supervisor phone check-ins may occur, along with other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a social work, psychology, human services, counseling, nursing, special education, or a closely related field (or four years of commensurate experience if no degree).
- 1+ year of direct experience related to the delivery of social services to the target groups (individuals with intellectual or physical disabilities and older adults).
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Long-Term Care programs and familiarity with principles of self-determination.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills and strong basic math skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills to focus on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to change.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships and work through situations without taking it personally.
- Comfortable working within a variety of settings and adjust style as needed; to work with a diverse population, various personalities, and personal situations.
- Resourceful and have knowledge of community resources while being proactive and detail oriented.
- Ability to use a variety of technology including but not limited to, Outlook, Skype, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, online portals and databases.
Required License, Certification, Association
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $18.04/hr - $35.17/hr*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/30/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Supervisor, Care Management - Case Managment Long Beach, California 09/25/2023
- Case Manager-Based in Nebraska Omaha, Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, Bellevue, Nebraska, Grand Island, Nebraska, Kearney, Nebraska, Alliance, Nebraska 07/28/2023
- Sr Specialist, Govt Contracts Omaha, Nebraska 09/29/2023
- Remote Family Nurse Practitioner (Field Visits required) Palm Springs, California 09/29/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs