Mgr, Community Engagement-Owensboro, KYPassport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare Owensboro, Kentucky Job ID 2009803
Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare has a mission to provide quality health care to those who need it, no matter their circumstances. Today, Molina health plans serve 3,331,000 members across the country through government-funded programs. Each day, we work to earn the trust our partners and members put in us, so they can lean on Molina. Together, Passport Health Plan and Molina share a commitment to improving the health and quality of life of our members across the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Level: All Levels
- Travel: Occassional
What makes you successful at Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you're the right fit!
- Relationship Expertise
Medical · Dental · Vision
Group & Voluntary Life Insurance
Aflac · Pet Health · Identity Theft
Auto & Home Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401K · Roth 401K
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Continuing Education Units
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
Legal Assistance Plan
Employee Assistance & Well Being Programs
Employee Perks Platform
Responsible for achieving established goals improving Molina's enrollment growth objectives encompassing all lines of business. Works collaboratively with key departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates and assignment percentages.
• Works closely with the AVP/Director to develop and execute the enrollment growth strategy for a specific area, while also being accountable to achieve assigned membership growth targets.
• Accountable for achieving established goals with the primary responsibility for improving the plan's overall “choice” rate. In addition, works collaboratively with other key departments to increase the Medicaid and CHIP assignment percentages for Molina.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations and management of team members, including hiring, training, developing, coaching and mentoring, etc. Creates and regularly reviews team performance metrics/scorecards to ensure team performance contributes to overall enrollment growth, while providing clear direction and intermittent steps to achieve success.
• Contributes to the development, implementation, and evaluation of the enrollment growth plan for assigned territory; plans enrollment activities to promote membership growth.
• Collaborates with the local Medicare/SNP sales team to identify growth opportunities focused on key providers and Community Based Organizations.
• Leads team in the development of relationships with key providers, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based Organizations (FBOs), School Based Organizations (SBOs) and Business Based Organizations (BBOs) and how to move them through the enrollment pipeline.
• Directs the coordination, development and approval of State/Federal guidelines for all marketing and promotional materials for all product lines.
• Demonstrates thorough understanding of Molina's product lines, Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare SNP, Marketplace, MMP, etc. •Responsible for the planning and the execution of the annual Molina Signature events..
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• 5-10 years experience in business development, community relations or health care related activities.
• 3 years Managed-Care, Medicaid experience; knowledge of advertising requirements pertaining to the Medicaid and Medicare media campaigns.
• Prior work experience in a supervisory capacity, demonstrating excellent organizational, prioritizing, and motivational skills.
• Experience in negotiation, sales or marketing techniques.
Required License, Certification, Association
Completion of Molina /DHS/MRMIB Marketing Certification Program/Covered CA Certified.
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Healthcare Administration.
• Previous healthcare enrollment, marketing and/or sales experience.
• Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
• Prior demonstrated work experience in a managerial capacity.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• Active Life & Health Insurance
• Market Place Certified
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 09/28/2021