Specialist, Health Plan CommunicationsOak Brook, Illinois Job ID 2002015
Responsible for the development of communications and marketing activities aimed at brand and message management. Develops, implements, and manages communications programs.
• With minimal supervision, writes and develops content to support the creation of internal and external communication and marketing materials
• Edits, proofs and reviews all communications to meet the Molina tone, voice and style requirements
• Advises and coordinates the production, ordering and distribution of communications, including print and promotional orders, external mailings, e-newsletters and the publishing of web content, ensuring on-time production and distribution/delivery of materials
• Serves as a liaison between internal departments and the external vendor(s) to coordinate jobs
• Serves as a communication resource to department leaders; proactively and routinely meets with departments to determine communication and content needs
• Ensures all state/federal regulatory and accreditation requirements are met in materials
• Ensures regulatory approval of materials as required by state and federal requirements
• Complies with policies, procedures, workflows, job aides and communication department training materials
Associate's Degree in communication, journalism, public relations or other related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 2+ years marketing or communications experience
• 2+ years experience writing or editing
• 1+ years experience assisting with the management of communications projects
• 1+ year experience in Microsoft Office programs
Bachelor's Degree in communication, journalism, public relations or other related field
• Experience in Associated Press (AP) Style
• Experience with SharePoint or similar Intranet program
• Experience with Adobe InDesign
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.