Manager, Materials CommunicationsMolina Healthcare Oak Brook, Illinois Job ID 2009606
• Collaborates with department and corporate leadership to develop communications and marketing to meet strategic goals.
• Responsible for brand and message management along with writing, editing, and reviewing the content of marketing and communication materials.
• Leads the assigned health plan communications program, including handbooks and manuals, presentations, bulletins and newsletters, and website.
• Manages the production and fulfillment processes with all internal departments and external vendors.
• Oversees and implements training programs for providers and staff, developing collaboratively with internal departments & the management team.
• Oversees and coordinates the submission and approval processes required by state/federal guidelines for materials per state requirements and Molina policies.
• Tracks and trends all member or provider education, trainings, and meetings for internal review and regulatory review. Identifies any systemic issues for tracking, trending and process improvement. Responsible for facilitating and coordinating, all communications materials, updates, and edits while ensuring its compliance and effectiveness. Ensures all state/federal regulatory and accreditation requirements are met for the plan's communications and materials according to the guidelines, rules, and regulations established by both State and Federal agencies as well as the corporation. Responsible for maintaining policies and procedures. Supports in the management of communication materials in the development, distribution and processing of all materials for all products and initiatives..
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
5+ years experience of Manager/Leadership, and strong writing/editing and communication skills in a healthcare environment handling Medicare/Medicaid
Bachelors degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 09/28/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs