Sr Healthcare Marketing & Communications Specialist (NYC Tri-State Only)Molina Healthcare New York, New York; Buffalo, New York; Bridgeport, Connecticut; Rochester, New York; Newark, New Jersey; Jersey City, New Jersey Job ID 2020766
Affinity by Molina Healthcare is hiring a Sr Healthcare Marketing & Communications Specialist.
Candidates for this role will be working remotely but must live in the New York Tri-State area.
This position works with internal business owners and external partners to create and edit materials for use with our internal stakeholders (Sales, Growth & Engagement, Retention etc..) along with our Members & Providers. This role will be responsible for creating audience-focused content that is clear and concise. The role will support member engagement and an improved member experience via our communications strategy.
The Sr Marketing & Communications Specialist is a facilitator who works with other departments to create and improve all company branded materials. The Specialist will write, edit, design, order and/or perform mailings of member and provider materials. This role requires someone with proven writing/editing experience, especially someone who can take dense or complex content and change how it’s presented, based on the audience.
Managed Care Experience in this realm is HIGHLY desired.
HIGHLY PREFERRED EXPERIENCE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Writing/editing background and/or Marketing background preferably with a degree in a communications or marketing related field
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Experience working with multiple people and personalities
- Experience working on many projects at once (15-20+), with competing deadlines
- Proactive communicator
- Customer engagement experience, such as working with focus groups, surveys, social media, advertising, and/or customer analytics
- Audience-focused writing experience
- Competitor analysis and marketing data experience
- Responsible for the development of communications and marketing activities aimed at brand and message management. Develops, implements, and manages communications programs.
- Leads in the writing, development and content creation for internal and external communications and marketing materials
- Edits, proofs, and reviews all communications produced by team members to meet the Molina tone, voice, and style requirements.
- Determines the production, ordering and distribution of communications, including print and promotional orders, external mailings, e-newsletters, and the publishing of web content, ensuring on-time production and distribution/delivery of materials
- Serves as a communication liaison to department leaders and the external vendor(s) on special projects and initiatives; proactively and routinely meets with department leaders to determine communication and content needs
- Identifies and addresses departmental process improvements and gaps
- Creates and updates policies and procedures, workflows, job aides and communication department training materials
- Directs regulatory approval of materials as required by state and federal requirements
- Leads in the on-boarding of new team members, develops a training schedule, and provides training and support.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in communication, journalism, public relations or other related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Preferred Education: Master's Degree in marking, communication, journalism, public relations or other related field
- 3+ years marketing or communications experience
- 3+ years’ experience writing or editing
- 2+ years’ experience assisting with the management of communications projects
- 2+ year experience in Microsoft Office programs
- Medicaid and/or Managed Care experience
- Healthcare Marketing and/or Healthcare Writing experience
- Experience in Associated Press (AP) Style
- Experience with SharePoint or similar Intranet program
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Pay Range: $49,930 to $97,393 per year with actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Key Words: Marketing, marcom, marketing and communications, copywriter, healthcare marketing writing, marketing proposal writer, content marketing coordinator, communications, communication, writer, writing, healthcare, training materials, content, tone, voice, style, print, member materials, production, marketing materials, edit, proofs, mailings, e-newsletters, publish, publishing, web content, Adobe, AP, Associated Press Style, SharePoint, journalism, public relations, health care, health insurance, managed care, MCO, Medicaid, Medicare, health interpreter, adherence, advocacy, audience, audience focused, awareness, campaign, community-centered prevention, cultural competence, disparities, medical terminology, documentation, health literacy, risk communication,
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 08/18/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Rep, Customer Experience II (Onsite in Sacramento, CA) Sacramento, California 11/14/2023
- Licensed Behavioral Health Case Manager-Must reside in Nebraska North Platte, Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, Grand Island, Nebraska, Kearney, Nebraska 10/02/2023
- LVN UM Review Clinician, Prior Authorization - CA ONLY Long Beach, California 09/19/2023
- Case Manager (RN) - Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, Malibu, California, Redondo Beach, California, Pasadena, California, Manhattan Beach, California, Compton, California, Glendale, California, Hawthorne, California, Calabasas, California, Hidden Hills, California 09/20/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs