Rep, Enrollment Services 2Molina Healthcare New York, New York; New York, New York Job ID 2020628
Answers telephonic calls from potential members who are interested in applying for Medicaid benefits. Assists by assessing the federal guidelines to see if the potential member qualifies for Medicaid benefits in the state of residence. Makes outbound calls to potential members who have submitted a request for information on how to subscribe to Molina healthcare as their Medical Care Organization (MCO). Provides product and service information for potential members to make an educated choice for Molina healthcare as their MCO. Resolves member inquiries regarding providers affiliated with Molina Healthcare under the Medicaid line of business. Based on the state the potential member lives in, the representative may assist by completing an online application, or transfer the member to the Medicaid enrollment agency for the completion of the subscription into the plan.
- Responds to incoming calls from prospective members.
- Places outbound calls to prospective members.
- Assists with formal training needs of new employees as needed.
- Assists with identifying which federal health program a prospective member may qualify for.
- Guides the prospective member on what steps to take to apply for health coverage.
- Assists prospective members who already have Medicaid benefits enroll with Molina Healthcare.
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
3-5 years Sales or customer service in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Required License, Certification, Association
Must hold the Life and Health Insurance License.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
5 plus years Sales or customer service in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Sales experience preferred
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Active insurance license for health insurance
Pay Range: $31,002.32 - $60,454.52 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 07/14/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Rep, Customer Experience II (Onsite in Sacramento, CA) Sacramento, California 11/14/2023
- Licensed Behavioral Health Case Manager-Must reside in Nebraska North Platte, Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, Grand Island, Nebraska, Kearney, Nebraska 10/02/2023
- LVN UM Review Clinician, Prior Authorization - CA ONLY Long Beach, California 09/19/2023
- Case Manager (RN) - Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, Malibu, California, Redondo Beach, California, Pasadena, California, Manhattan Beach, California, Compton, California, Glendale, California, Hawthorne, California, Calabasas, California, Hidden Hills, California 09/20/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs