IRIS SDPC (RN) (Home-based, no weekend/no after hours)Molina Healthcare Milwaukee, Wisconsin Job ID 2017646
Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Palliative Care, Long Term Care, Rehab
No weekends, No afterhours support, No holidays
Provides self-directed personal care nursing services to IRIS participants including, but not limited to, those services specific to participation in the 1915j Self-Directed Medicaid Personal Care Program. Responsible for administering the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool; creating personal care, person-centered plans of care called My Cares; managing a caseload of participants called a My Cares Group (MCG), providing education and training for program participants and care providers and documenting activities and services in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides personal care assessments and oversight to the My Cares Groups by administering the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool and addendums as required
- Documents assessment as required by individual tool and Department of Health Services policies and by completing oversight visits and calls as required
- Oversees a My Cares Groups of participants, develops individual plans of care, ensures physician orders for care are obtained and reviews and revises plan of care as needed
- Submits for Prior Authorization for personal care services
- Complies with all Department of Health Services policies and SDPC Guidelines, procedures, and practices along with documentation and program regulations
- Provides personal care training to participants or care providers as requested and provides educational materials as needed
- Completes collateral contacts with IRIS Consultants and Long-Term Care Functional Screeners and physicians to ensure care needs are met.
- Completes other duties as assigned
Associates Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in nursing with at least one year of home health serving individuals with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, or the elderly.
- Demonstrated computer and software skills required, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and database operation/maintenance skills and data entry experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required and the ability to adapt communication styles to fit situation.
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills with ability to manage tasks independently.
- Flexibility in the work environment and willingness and ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Current unrestricted license in the state of Wisconsin as a Registered Nurse.
Valid Driver’s License
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Experience providing care through the Wisconsin Medicaid Personal Care Program or one year of home care experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $26.41 - $51.49 an hour*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 12/15/2022
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs