Eligibility Screener, TMG (Milwaukee County) (Home Based role, No Weekends, No Holidays, No After Hours)Molina Healthcare Milwaukee, Wisconsin Job ID 2018969
TMG Eligibility Screener
This position is responsible for completing the Adult Long-Term Care Functional Screens (LTC-FS) for participants of the IRIS program. This includes completing annual rescreens and any change in condition screens using the Adult LTC-FS tool.
- Required to meet with the IRIS participant face to face to complete the screening process.
- Complete the Adult Long Term Care Functional Screen (LTC-FS) for IRIS participants as required and outlined in the Wisconsin Adult LTC-FS Instructions. This includes completing collateral contacts to verify screen findings with IRIS Consultants, MAPC agencies and day programs and verifying diagnosis information with physicians and or SSA.
- Comply with documentation and program regulations, guidelines and meet screening quota.
- Maintain screening skills by participating in weekly team meetings, monthly All Screener Meetings, quizzes and testing.
- Collaborate on the development, process improvement and ongoing quality management of services and related materials/ products.
- Provide data reports and summaries as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health or human services or related field. (e.g., social work, psychology) or graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 1+ years of experience working with one of the target groups served by the IRIS program (adults with physical or intellectual disabilities or older adults).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated computer and software skills required; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other software.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work cooperatively as part of a team or autonomously
- Ability to remain flexible in the work environment and willing and able to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Travel Requirements 5%
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
- Must pass the Wisconsin Adult Long-term Care Functional Screen certification modules (80% or higher on each module) within first week of hire and maintain certification as a screener.
- If a graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing, must have an active, unrestricted Wisconsin Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, maintain adequate auto insurance for job-related travel and ability to travel throughout Wisconsin or other
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
- Currently or formerly certified in the Long-Term Care Functional Screen.
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $18.04/hr - $35.17/hr year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 02/22/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Provider Contracts Specialist Long Beach, California 03/21/2023
- Supv, Appeals & Grievances (Iowa Residents ONLY) Des Moines, Iowa, Iowa Falls, Iowa 03/21/2023
- Sr. Community Engagement Specialist, Western IA Sioux City, Iowa, Council Bluffs, Iowa, Henderson, Iowa, Rock Valley, Iowa 02/27/2023
- Clinical Services Auditor (LVN/ LPN) CALIFORNIA Los Angeles, California, California 03/21/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs