Eligibility Screener Milwaukee County, WI (Fieldwork/Hybrid) (No Weekends, No Holidays, No After Hours)Molina Healthcare Milwaukee, Wisconsin Job ID 2022565
TMG is on the lookout for our next great Eligibility Screener! If you love doing meaningful work that helps others live their best lives, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently in search for someone with a background in human services, social work, healthcare or case management to join our team. This is a remote position, where you will partner with people in your community who use the TMG IRIS Consultant Agency. While this role is home-based, you will spend most days visiting IRIS participants in their homes. While you’ll have a routine for the work that you do, no two days are alike!
As an Eligibility Screener, you would be responsible for completing the Adult Long-Term Care Functional Screens (LTC-FS) for participants of the Wisconsin IRIS program – a Medicaid long-term care option for older adults and people with disabilities. The job includes completing annual rescreens and any change-in-condition screens using the Adult LTC-FS tool to ensure program eligibility. Successful candidates will be approachable, compassionate and respectful of people of all different backgrounds and abilities, and be able to see and articulate the strengths that people inherently have.
TMG is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce, and prioritizes helping staff have a good work/life balance. Even though the position is remote, you’ll have lots of support from your TMG team and coworkers across the organization. If this sounds like the job for you, apply today!
• Meets with IRIS participants face to face to complete the screening process.
• Completes the Adult Long Term Care Functional Screen (LTC-FS) for people in IRIS according to the Wisconsin Adult LTC-FS Instructions.
• Completes contacts to verify screen results with IRIS Consultants, Medicaid Personal Care agencies, and verifies diagnosis information with physicians and the Social Security Administration, when needed.
• Meets the highest standards of documentation and program regulations, while ensuring timely completion of screens.
• Maintains screening skills by participating in weekly team meetings, monthly All Screener Meetings, trainings and testing.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s Degree in a health or human services or related field. (e.g., social work, psychology) or graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 1+ years of experience working with one of the target groups such as adults with physical or intellectual disabilities or older adults.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated computer and software skills required; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other software.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work cooperatively as part of a team or autonomously
- Ability to remain flexible in the work environment and willing and able to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Travel Requirements 5%
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
- Must pass the Wisconsin Adult Long-term Care Functional Screen certification modules (80% or higher on each module) within first week of hire and maintain certification as a screener.
- If a graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing, must have an active, unrestricted Wisconsin Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, maintain adequate auto insurance for job-related travel and ability to travel throughout Wisconsin or other
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Currently or formerly certified in the Long-Term Care Functional Screen.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $18.04/hr - $35.17/hr*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 09/26/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Rep, Customer Experience II (Onsite in Sacramento, CA) Sacramento, California 11/14/2023
- Licensed Behavioral Health Case Manager-Must reside in Nebraska North Platte, Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, Grand Island, Nebraska, Kearney, Nebraska 10/02/2023
- LVN UM Review Clinician, Prior Authorization - CA ONLY Long Beach, California 09/19/2023
- Case Manager (RN) - Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, Malibu, California, Redondo Beach, California, Pasadena, California, Manhattan Beach, California, Compton, California, Glendale, California, Hawthorne, California, Calabasas, California, Hidden Hills, California 09/20/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs