Pharmacy Call Center RepresentativeMidvale, Utah Job ID 1902407
Molina Pharmacy Services/Management staff work to ensure that Molina members have access to all medically necessary prescription drugs and those drugs are used in a cost-effective, safe manner. These jobs are responsible for creating, operating, and monitoring Molina Health Plan's pharmacy benefit programs in accordance with all federal and state laws. Jobs in this family include those involved in formulary management (such as, reviewing prior authorization requirements, reviewing drug/provider utilization patterns and pharmacy costs management), clinical pharmacy services (such as, therapeutic drug monitoring, drug regimen review, patient education, and medical staff interaction), and oversight (establishing and measuring performance metrics with regard to patient outcomes, medications safety and medication use policies).
• Handles and records inbound pharmacy calls from members, providers and pharmacies to meet departmental and CMS standards.
• Provides coordination and processing of pharmacy prior authorization requests and/or appeals.
• Explains Point of Sale claims adjudication, state CMS policy/guidelines, and any other necessary information to providers, members and pharmacies.
• Assists with clerical services/tasks and other day-to-day operations as delegated.
• Effectively communicates plan benefit information, including but not limited to, formulary information, copay amounts, pharmacy location services and prior authorization outcomes.
• Assists member and providers with initiating oral and written coverage determinations and appeals.
• Records calls accurately in call tracking system.
• Maintains specific quality and quantity standards.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
1-3 years of call center or customer service experience
3-5 years; healthcare industry experience preferred
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.