Medical Records CollectorMolina Healthcare Maricopa, Arizona Job ID 2010726
Molina's HEDIS/Quality Improvement Medical Records Collector will work collaboratively in outreaching to providers to pursue medical records via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up, for the HEDIS projects.
- Under the direction of the national and/or regional lead, the Medical Records Collector supports the annual HEDIS audit and other HEDIS like audits, by organizing provider outreach, pursuit, collection, and upload of provider medical records into the internal database.
- Assisting with project management by coordinating the identification, pursuit and collection of medical records and other data in collaboration with other HEDIS staff.
- Assists the Manager and Supervisor(s) and / or performs the coordination and preparation of the HEDIS medical record collection process that includes the pursuit via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up.
- Participates in meetings with vendors for the medical record collection process.
- Collects medical records and reports from provider offices, loads data into the HEDIS application.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 season/year medical record collection experience.
- 1-year managed care experience.
- Basic knowledge of HEDIS and NCQA.
Required License, Certification, Association
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
2 years HEDIS data collection experience.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Certified Medical Record Technician
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/12/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs