Sr Analyst, DataPassport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare
Louisville, KentuckyJob ID 2006129
Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare has a mission to provide quality health care to those who need it, no matter their circumstances. Today, Molina health plans serve 3,331,000 members across the country through government-funded programs. Each day, we work to earn the trust our partners and members put in us, so they can lean on Molina. Together, Passport Health Plan and Molina share a commitment to improving the health and quality of life of our members across the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Level: All Levels
- Travel: Occassional
What makes you successful at Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you're the right fit!
- Relationship Expertise
Medical · Dental · Vision
Group & Voluntary Life Insurance
Aflac · Pet Health · Identity Theft
Auto & Home Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401K · Roth 401K
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Continuing Education Units
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
Legal Assistance Plan
Employee Assistance & Well Being Programs
Employee Perks Platform
Designs and implements processes and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, analysis, modeling, and predicting to enable informed business decisions. Gains insight into key business problems and deliverables by applying statistical analysis techniques to examine structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate sources. Collaborates across departments and with customers to define requirements and understand business problems. Uses advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods to develop solutions. Develops information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and improve business performance. Creates solutions from initial concept to fully tested production, and communicates results to a broad range of audiences. Effectively uses current and emerging technologies.
• With limited supervision, the Sr. Analyst, Data is responsible for data compilation, data management, data analysis, and reporting
• Extracts and compiles various sources of information and large data sets from various systems or applications
• Set up process for monitoring, tracking and trending information and data using various systems or applications
• Prepares well-organized, easily understood reports, analysis, and summary of findings for use by management
• Assists in preparation of regularly produced reports to support executive decision-making
• Researches and analyze report results identifying opportunities and trends
• Works with internal, external and enterprise individuals as needed to research, develop and document new standard reports or processes
• Consolidates data from multiple sources, using industry based tools or manually; able to process data effectively using Microsoft Excel
• Supports management and other team members as requested on all things data related
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 11/25/2020