Coordinator, Community Outreach (Bilingual)Molina Healthcare Los Angeles, California; Long Beach, California Job ID 2024548
Provides support to the clinic operations by adding assistance when applicable. Helps ensure satisfaction is achieved for patients.
• Creates brand awareness and opportunities through grass roots and community-based efforts to link the company with the community.
• Implements the community outreach and growth strategy to further the efforts to reach HEDIS and state rewards (CAHPS) bonus structure.
• Creates opportunities in the community with co-sponsored forums, events and presentations to reach and educate the community on company programs to build enrollment.
• Responsible for initiating certain events in addition to identifying resources connected to community outreach programs that support the company's core values.
• Measures and tracks results through score carding and identify root causes that will enable assigned membership targets to be met within assigned territory..
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant experience
5+ years outreach experience
3-5 years project mgmt. experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
State insurance Licensure and Medicare Gorman trained
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $13.41 - $29.06 / HOURLY
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 02/08/2024
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Sr. Analyst, Encounters Albuquerque, New Mexico, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington, Los Angeles, California, San Diego, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Las Cruces, New Mexico 03/04/2024
- Care Review Clinician, Inpatient Review (RN) CALIFORNIA Long Beach, California, Los Angeles, California, San Francisco, California, Riverside, California, San Bernardino, California, Sacramento, California 03/04/2024
- Remote Family Nurse Practitioner (Field visits required) Los Angeles, California 02/08/2024
- Remote Case Manager - LMHP or LIMHP - NEBRASKA only Nebraska 02/27/2024
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs