Sr Proposal WriterMolina Healthcare Job ID 2005192
Provides content development, compilation, editing and submission of proposals for government sponsored managed care programs or health care related areas. Works across the organization to develop specific response-focused, technically accurate content. Supports RFP, RFA, and RFI response projects, while contributing to procurement opportunities and development of strategies and content that enhance response quality.
• Produces responses for any Request for Proposal (“RFP”) or Request for Information (“RFI”), including compiling, formatting, proofing, editing, creating charts / illustrations, and assembly.
• Assists in managing the proposal process from receipt of a RFP or RFI through production and submission.
• Provides responses to RFP and RFI questions by working closely with subject matter experts while keeping within tight timelines.
• Develops understanding of company and process in order to create responses that accurately represent capabilities.
• Assists with technical, content and compliance editing as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3-5 years experience in proposal writing or healthcare writing
· Experience with Medicaid required
· Demonstrated solid business writing and editing.
· Project coordination
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Technical Writing certification
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 11/12/2020
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- RN Case Manager - REMOTE in Pierce County, WA Long Beach, California 01/20/2021
- Case Manager (RN)_G&A (MCC FL) placeholder_Remote Employees Long Beach, California 01/19/2021
- RN Case Manager, LTSS - Remote in Fairfax, Chantilly, Alexandria or Springfield, Virginia Long Beach, California 01/20/2021
- RN Case Manager, LTSS - Remote in Tidewater Region, Virginia Long Beach, California 01/19/2021
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs