Sr Analyst, Production Support (REMOTE)Job ID 2001017
Triage and research issues related to claims processing associated with a TCIM custom AutoQ, MCG, Interest Utility or Encounters solutions
- The Production Support analyst is expected to manage the issue through to resolution
- Detailed understanding of how claims process through our customized AutoQ/MCG / Interest Utility and Encounters solutions
- Upon deployment of a solution or change request, the Production Support Analyst is responsible for monitoring the solution. The analyst relies on production deployment reports and works alongside the BA for approximately a week, then continue monitoring the deployment report for the remainder of the warranty period
- Report issues to BA and project team
- Review BRD and other supporting documentation
- Research claims in QNXT
- Execute SQL queries
- Communicate with project team, the Health Plan, Claims and requester to resolve issues
- Updates ‘Something Broken’ tickets in iServe
- Timely follow up and sometimes escalation is required to move the issue through to completion
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
•3-5 years of business analysis experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.