Sr Analyst, IT Systems (JD Edwards - Coupa)Long Beach, California Job ID 1903134
• Experience working with eProcurement applications preferably Coupa, Contract Management applications and ERP applications
• Implementation and support experience Coupa, JD Edwards and other applications
the BRDs along with business stakeholders, Conceptual Designs for multiple
projects concurrently. SOX compliant Project deliveries and Project
• Translates user requirements into overall functional architecture for complex software solutions
• Prioritizes work assignments, ensures on-time completion of tasks and projects and provides timely updates to project group leader, managers and directors.
• Adheres to SOX guidelines for process standards, documentation and version control
• To support integrations for Procurement and Contracting applications and defect resolution and documentation
• Involvement in project planning, writing test cases, test scenarios, UAT planning, functional, integration, performance and UAT testing for Procurement applications
• Coordination with AP team, Procurement team, Project Manager, development teams related to enhancements and projects
• Supporting Procurement team to design technical requirements for system improvements.
• Handling production support requests for Procurement and Contracting applications
• Admin of Coupa (eProcurement software) responsible for all the enhancements, changes and fixing the issues within the system
• Coordination with vendors, business in case of integration issues between Coupa and other third-party applications
• Strong analytical skills
• Mentors and leads 2-10
software engineers on multiple projects for project deliverables, assess
deliverables' quality, plan and implement corrective and preventive actions to
improve application quality.
• Evaluates alternative systems solutions and recommends solution that best meets the need of the business.
• Drives Joint Applications Development session with business stakeholders to define business requirements and provides systems/application expertise for multiple projects concurrently.
• Communicates with cross functional, offshore team and coordinate requirements, design and enhancements with the development team(s).
• Recognizes, identifies and documents potential areas where existing business processes require change, or where new processes need to be developed, and makes recommendations in these areas.
• Works independently and resolves complex business problems with no supervision.
• Works with project managers to define work assignments for development team(s).
• Identifies, defines and plans software engineering process improvements and verifies compliance.
• Mentors and trains systems/programmer analysts on software applications, business domain and design standards.
• Conducts peer review of other analysts (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality.
• Recommends, schedules and performs software systems/applications improvements, upgrades and updates.
• Conducts studies pertaining to designs of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
• Defines and plans software releases in accordance with other software applications.
Assists in the project definition, execution and implementation.
• Provides application, business process or functional domain leadership/expertise and peer mentoring to IT staff.
• Provides expertise to one or multiple domain such as application development, business process re-engineering, enterprise integration, logical data modeling, project coordination, estimation, metrics generation, status reporting.
• Manages small or medium size projects as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and
written communication skills
• Must be knowledgeable of business processes, industry standard quality norms, systems and applications development best practices, project management methodologies and estimation processes
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
3-5 years experience supporting, designing and/or implementing application changes.
Coupa, JD Edwards or other Finance or Procurement applications. MS Project experience.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.